Think Faith is curriculum that has been specifically designed to provide a learning framework for nurturing, equipping and guiding students in their understanding of the Christian faith.
It is a digitised resource issued under a subscription licence on a calendar-year basis.
The curriculum aims to:
- engage students with the Bible
- encourage students to think more deeply about the beliefs and tenets of the Christian faith
- provide students with opportunities to develop skills in Christian practices
- provide students with the tools to consider issues from a Christian world view
- help students connect their learning with how Christians are called to live.
Written by a dynamic and trusted team of teachers, theologians and SRE practitioners, Think Faith is an educationally-solid, age-appropriate and flexible resource which provides a learning framework for nurturing, equipping and guiding students in their understanding of the Christian faith.
The Think Faith resource comes with full teaching plans, lesson tips and printable student worksheets. There are four units of eight lessons (or ‘stillas’), including an introductory lesson and landing lesson
Samples from Stage 4A (for years 7–8)
Samples from Stage 5A (for years 9–10)
For more info and to register your interest in Think Faith, go to thinkfaith.com.au or call CEP sales on 02 8268 3344. An estimate of your student numbers must be provided.