Call CEP Sales (02 8268 3344) or register online to get a quote within 1-2 working days. An estimate of your student numbers must be provided.
Think Faith is a digitised resource issued under a subscription licence on a calendar-year basis.
Written by a dynamic and trusted team of teachers, theologians and SRE practitioners, Think Faith is an educationally-solid, age-appropriate and flexible resource which provides a learning framework for nurturing, equipping and guiding students in their understanding of the Christian faith.
The Think Faith resource comes with full teaching plans, lesson tips and printable student worksheets. There are four units of eight lessons (or ‘stillas’), including an introductory lesson and landing lesson.
The curriculum aims to:
- engage students with the Bible
- encourage students to think more deeply about the beliefs and tenets of the Christian faith
- provide students with opportunities to develop skills in Christian practices
- provide students with the tools to consider issues from a Christian world view
- help students connect their learning with how Christians are called to live.
(For years 7–8 | 32 lessons)
Themes covered in Think Faith Stage 4A include:
(For years 9–10 | 33 lessons)
Themes covered in Think Faith Stage 5A include: